Your shopping cart is empty!
Any delivery charges or free delivery offers are subject to our approval. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Orders made by credit card can only be delivered to the card holder’s address.
We ask for a £20 standard charge to ship our differentials out. This will cover the vast majority of locations. However, at times, please be aware that we may ask you for an additional amount if you are in a hard to ship location. Please keep this in mind if delivery normally costs a lot for you.
We ship with UPS, meaning that 90% of our orders arrive within 1-3 days in the UK and 4-7 days in most EU locations. If you are unsure about any of our shipping methods, costs or times then please contact us prior to placing an order.
If goods are to be returned, a returns reference must be obtained from Limited-Slip and the form completed and returned. Any goods returned without this reference will not be accepted for credit. Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 14 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and the reason for return. Please help us to help you by completing the relevant returns form.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have 14 days after receiving the goods to cancel the order. Please note, this does not apply to special order items, such as those that need to be ordered in from abroad.
Unless goods are tested and found to be faulty, customers are responsible for paying for the return delivery charges and the charges for delivering any replacement products.
Limited-Slip is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage - Please advise our Sales Team of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 7 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.